Group Use Guidelines
Welcome to Okutama Bible Chalet. For your safety and comfort, please comply with the regulations below.
- If a ball goes over the fence or down the driveway, for your own safety, don’t chase it. Let it go. We do not have permission to trespass onto neighboring properties. Notify the office.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises. No smoking is allowed indoors. If you must smoke outdoors, be considerate other guests.
- The forests adjacent to our property are privately owned by others. Please do not trespass.
- Please return sports equipment to their proper places. Please report breakage to the office.
- If an emergency bell or fire alarm rings, evacuate promptly to the parking Iot. Evacuation routes are posted in each room.
- You may enjoy sparklers on the playground. Bottle rockets and other fireworks that shoot up more than 2 meters are prohibited.
- Please observe quiet time from 9:30 P.M. on.
- Help us conserve electricity. Turn off lights and heating and cooling units when you leave a room.
- Please separate your trash into burnable, non-burnable, cans and PET bottles. Receptacles are placed at the entrance of each building. The wastebaskets in each room are for burnable trash.
- Tape and pushpins may not be used on walls. Post your signs and notices on glass areas, the cork boards provided or get special tape for the purpose from the office.
- Everyone must use a top sheet, a bottom sheet and a pillow case. Please deposit them in the basket provided outside the laundry room when you check out.
- To keep our rates affordable, our check out times are set to allow as long a use time as possible.
- We ask you to help us out by putting the bedding away and putting any trash into the proper receptacles. On check out day, please remove your belongings from your room by 11:00 A.M.
- For programs involving an overnight stay, checkout time is 2:00 P.M. Please be ready to be off the premises by then. Please be aware that there is a per hour charge for extended use.
- Please arrange to manage your own valuables. For assistance, please contact the office.
- Bathing suits must be hung up to dry on the lines provided OUTSIDE each building.
- If you have any questions, please contact the office. It closes at 8:00 P.M.
- Please be considerate of other guests.
- Please be on time for meals. The dining room will be open for one hour. The standard meal times are as noted
- Breakfast: 8:00 A.M.
- Lunch: 12 noon
- Dinner: 6:00 P.M.
- Please help us by clearing your own place after each meal.
- Hot drinks are available round the clock on a self-serve basis in the building where your meeting room is located.
Please communicate the above to your entire group. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.